Leadership: The Art of Balance
This week-long workshop provides a leadership development experience that encourages participants to explore new ideas and to discover new perspectives for themselves, thus encouraging better leadership and enabling greater business success.
The session is an intensive experience in personal and professional growth. It is focused on helping participants improve the key leadership skills required to be successful in their professional and private lives.
Participants will receive information that will encourage their growth and development, including results of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator and formal feedback through the 360° Personal Profile from boss, peers, and direct reports. Another key feature is one-to-one professional coaching and informal feedback from workshop participants in various group exercises. This workshop uses a business simulation as a practice field to solidify important learnings. Participants will learn how to use this information for growth and improvement.
Team Leads, Supervisors, Managers and Directors with at least 6 months in role.
As a result of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Better understand the role of Leader in a dynamic and changing business environment.
- Assess his/her strengths and development areas.
- Use the results from multiple feedback mechanisms as tools for increasing performance capability and ability.
- Develop a Leadership Growth Plan.
- Build supportive relationships and a network of colleagues.
- Create a team work climate that is fun, realistic, meaningful and richly experiential.
- Invest in Your Values
- Vision Map
- Personal Learning Model
- Action Planner